Why work with us?
- Finding a new position is a full-time job. You may not have the time it takes to find a new job (especially if you are currently working). We do.
- There is no fee or charge to you as a candidate. Clients pay for our recruiting services.
- It is difficult to tell who you are in a two-page resume. Tell us your story, and we can tell it for you. (We have the client’s ear.)
- We know the right questions to ask both clients and candidates to be certain the match will be a good one.
- We can give you a better picture of the companies you are considering. We get to know the hiring managers, often visit the offices or facilities in person, and gain a thorough understanding of the company you’ll be joining—its history, its people, and its culture.
- Often, a company may anticipate a position becoming available but may not advertise for a period of time. We know about these positions and can begin working towards a match. We are well-connected with leading companies within the industry, many of whom turn to us confidentially for their hiring needs.
- Automationtechies is unique in that we are, first and foremost, a part of the industrial automation community. We have recruiters on staff who have worked as engineers, product specialists, sales engineers, and managers within automation companies. We are long-standing members of professional automation societies and we sponsor workforce development activities that increase interest in this niche. Since we plan to remain a part of this community, we work to foster lasting relationships with our candidates and clients.
We will alert you when a job meets your background, requirements, and interests.
“I had the pleasure of working with Kristy Fitch while on my job hunt earlier this year. I had worked with several recruiters during this process and Kristy was the only one that clearly put my interests first. Her first priority was connecting me with an employer that fit my preferences rather than just trying to make her cut. Thanks to Kristy, I landed my dream job and couldn’t be more satisfied. I would recommend her to anyone in the field seeking employment, and she will be the first person I contact if I ever seek new opportunities.”
“During my last job search Alan Carty was extremely helpful in me finding a new position. During the process he was always very responsive. He was also honest and straightforward throughout.”
“Alan Carty placed me in my two best positions and helped me in between with transitions. He is the best recruiter I have ever worked with. I attribute this to his high values and he always puts people first even before his work. I am glad I don’t have to sell against him!”
“Alan Carty helped me to find my dream job as a Sr. Mechanical Engineer with a fortune 500 company. He was personable, knowledgeable, and professional every step of the way. He also got me a salary that was above and beyond what I expected. If you are in automation or want to be and are looking for a new position, you must give Alan a call!”
“I had the pleasure of working with Todd during a career search in automation and control. Todd worked to ensure the roles we discussed were a good match for both the prospective company and me. He was in constant contact throughout the search process and keep me informed on the progress. He also helped negotiate a mutually attractive compensation package. I am truly enjoying my new role and cannot thank Todd enough for his work on it. I highly recommend using Todd for a career search.”
Application Review Process
We believe that humans — real, live people — make the best decisions when it comes to evaluating a resume.
When reviewing your application, we don’t rely on robots or keyword-matching software to select the strongest candidates. We rely on humans. These humans are members of our recruiting team and understand the automation industry.
Our goal is to review all applications within a week of submission. Sometimes it may take us a bit longer due to the volume of applications received.
Interview and Beyond
If your application is selected to move to the next stage of the interview process, a member of the hiring team will reach out to you to conduct an introductory interview, usually over the phone.
If you aren’t selected for the job, don’t give up! You are in our database and will be considered for new positions as they come in. You will also receive periodic emails about new opportunities.