We Are Here To Serve You
For over 19 years we have provided professional recruiting services to companies within the Factory Automation, Process Control, Instrumentation, and Manufacturing industries. Our recruiters specialize in placing professionals in both contract and direct-hire positions.
As recruiters with first-hand industry experience, you can be assured that we understand the employer’s job requirements and the job-seeker’s goals. Due to our success, we have become a go-to recruiting resource for companies searching for automation and manufacturing talent. Many of our clients have been with us for over 10 years!
Don’t just take our word for it, read testimonials from our satisfied clients, and then give us a call. Let our industry experts draw from their years of experience to seek out and pre-screen the top performers in the industry for your company!
Why Are We The Best?
Automationtechies is unique in that we are, first and foremost, a part of the industrial automation community.
We have recruiters on staff who have worked as engineers, product specialists, sales engineers, and managers within automation companies. We are long-standing members of professional automation societies and we sponsor workforce development activities that increase interest in this niche.
Since we plan to remain a part of this community, we try to foster lasting relationships with our clients by bringing them extra value that comes from our automation industry contacts.
It takes the right people to find the right people.
Many of our recruiters were engineers in the automation industry. Those that were not engineers have been working this niche for years and have learned the industry. All of them understand your needs and can screen candidates based on their skills and level of experience.
We have expertise in finding qualified technical professionals with experience in the following:
- programmable logic control (PLC)
- distributed control systems (DCS)
- human-machine interface software (HMI)
- supervisory control and data acquisition software (SCADA)
- motion control, computer numerical control (CNC)
- vision and imaging systems
- machine and process control
- system integration
Typical positions we fill:
- Engineers (Automation, Controls, Electrical, Project)
- Designers (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Programmers (PLC, HMI, Visual Basic, SQL, C, C++)
- Field Service Engineers / Technicians
- Application / Product Support Engineers
- Managers (Project, Engineering, Sales)
- Technical Sales (Systems Integration, Automation Product, Equipment)
- Business Development
- Other Technical Positions
Our clients include:
- Manufacturing Companies
- System Integrators
- Automation Product Companies
- Engineering Consulting Firms
- Building Automation Companies
- Renewable Energy Companies
- Automation Products Distributors and Representatives
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s)