Water Distribution Operator
Aurora, CO, USA
Work in the beautiful Denver area for an organization that supports work/life balance and offers a superior benefits package. Seeking a licensed Water Operator to provide critical support to the daily operation of water production, treatment, distribution, and wastewater collection. You will gain well-rounded experience performing a variety of responsibilities.
Why work here?
- Located in the beautiful Denver, CO area.
- Job security.
- Organization in operation for over 50 years.
- Excellent working environment with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Paid time off (PTO) and Holidays.
- Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-term Disability, Pension, and 401A all paid by the employer.
- Graduation from High School or completion of GED.
- Maintain a Distribution 2, 3, or 4 Certification.
- Maintain a Collections 2, 3, or 4 Certification is preferred. Will consider applicants that can obtain Collections certification within 6 months of hire.
- Experience in repair and maintenance of distribution and collection systems; experience in safe operation of tools, equipment, and light vehicles.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass a background check.
- Utilize Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) to monitor all water production and distribution aspects to meet daily water demands.
- Operates and performs routine instrument calibration of in-line analytical equipment.
- Performs maintenance of well house assets and booster pump stations as needed.
- Responds to on-call issues including SCADA alarms, customer complaints, main breaks, etc.
- Coordinates and oversees system repairs with contractors.
- Operates water treatment facilities/booster stations/aquifer recharge facilities/collection system.
- Locates infrastructure to prevent damage by contractors.
- Turns all valves on a regular basis to ensure access and operation for emergency situations.
- Assists the Projects Department and consultants with oversight of projects.
- Performs annual fire hydrant flushing to remove sediment build-up in main water lines.
- Assists Customer Field Representatives as needed through meter reads, meter swaps, turn on/off service, and meter pit inspections.
- Utilizes the Asset Management database to record data and workflow.
- Performs monthly Pressure Reduce Valve (PRV) inspections to regulate pressure in different zones of the distribution system by visual inspection. Makes any necessary repairs.
- Performs manhole inspections to ensure the flow of sewage is not impeded.
- Performs new home/commercial construction inspections to ensure water/sewer lines, taps, meter pits, etc. are installed according to district standards and maps water/sewer lines for future reference.
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives and provides input and feedback on department policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance as scheduled, and performs job duties with varying schedules, including holidays and weekends, on-call, and overtime as needed.
- Ability to respond to on-call issues within 45 minutes.
Target salary range: min $19-27 hourly. (Depending on experience and certifications.)
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.