Technical Sales Specialist – Industrial Sensors
Remote, RT, USA
$80k + Commission DOE
Remote in Midwest, USA / East Coast, USA
Work remotely and utilize your sales and technical experience with a global company specializing in infrared security devices and photoelectric sensors for Industrial Automation.
As a Technical Sales Specialist, your duties will include sales and basic marketing, maintaining existing business, and cultivating new opportunities by calling on OEM, and distributor accounts.
- Develop the Midwest market
- Visit OEMs, mostly current users
- Evaluate territory performance & identify and close target markets and new business opportunities
- Implement a sales plan/business development to achieve sales growth targets
- Contribute to technical content and participate in the development of marketing materials and activities to support product promotion through advertising, social media, PR, and trade shows
- Manage regional accounts and provide technical support as necessary
- Visit distributors and customers to close the deals
- Provide product training to Sales Representatives and distributors
- Attend trade shows
- Other duties as needed
- Product knowledge of Industrial sensors (Photo Electric Sensors, Ultrasonic, and Laser Sensors)
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with people outside of the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources
- Sharp presentation skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to do 50% travel within Midwest territory
- Ability to effectively work in a multi-cultural, team-oriented environment
- Solid proficiency with MS Office
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.