Sr. Control Systems Engineer – Caldwell, Ohio
Caldwell, OH, USA
Join a company that values the contributions of diverse and talented team members. Colleagues are sought who are passionate, curious, and client focused to work in an environment of mutual respect and commitment to professional development and advancement is maintained. Our client is looking for a Senior Control Systems Engineer to work remotely in the Caldwell, Ohio area.
- 8+ years of relevant automation controls working experience.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree.
- 2-5 years of experience designing low and medium-voltage electrical systems.
- Ability to independently design, develop, in-house test, and commission a system at the client location.
- Expert with control methodology in DCS, PLC, and HMI platforms.
- Strong understanding and experience with various programming languages.
- Rockwell Automation Logic and Visualization development platforms (high competence and relevant experience within the last 2 years).
- GE Automation Proficy experience (high competence and relevant experience within the last 2 years).
- Large automation project software development and commissioning experience.
- Comfortable leading a team of engineers while overseeing project work and completion.
- Taking the lead on field support including on-site design, startup, troubleshooting, and commissioning support.
- Demonstrates a strong focus on internal/external clients.
- Promotes teamwork by demonstrating effective communication skills and collaboration with peers, management, and the client.
- Works efficiently while producing a desired level of quality work and meeting client expectations.
- Complies with safety requirements by following all safety procedures and reporting/documenting safety incidents.
- Displays leadership abilities including honesty, integrity, and professionalism across the business.
- Takes initiative on projects and processes.
- Actively partakes in peer team meetings as a lead to further strengthen engineer teams.
- Serves as a technology expert and support to Sr./Project Manager.
- Must be willing and able to travel 20-40% of the time to client sites as needed.
Why work here?
- Opportunities for growth.
- Great career structure for engineers and designers.
- Salary Plus – 1:1 hourly rate after 40 hours.
- 401k with employer match.
- Health insurance benefits with BCBS.
- 200 hours of PTO.
- Health club reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement, and more!!
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.