Sr. Control Engineer
Seattle, WA, USA
Great opportunity to grow your career working on challenging and diverse projects! Our client is a growing and successful award winning engineering firm with multiple offices in the US!
Sr. Controls Engineer designs, develops, and starts up industrial control systems used for controlling equipment, and machinery. Individual is responsible for the startup and de-bugging of equipment in the field at customer job sites.
Successful candidates will have:
- BS degree in engineering preferred
- 5+ years of industrial controls engineering in a discrete manufacturing industry preferred
- Systems integration background is necessary
- motion control experience preferred
- At least 5 years of experience programming Allen Bradley PLCs from start to finish.
- Ability to handle projects from start to finish
- Able to travel up to 25%
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Controls Group Engineering
- Robots and Vision
- Project Management
- Sales & Marketing Support
- Customer Relations
- Control System Design & Development
- Vision-guided Robotics
- Motion Control
- Manufacturing Intelligence
Robots and Vision
- Work cell design
- Mechanical components
- Primary point of contact for project-related customer interactions
- Manage project schedules
- Manage project budgets
- Ensure compliance with the company’s methodology
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.
Account Manager (Outside Sales)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join a flourishing OEM in Los Angeles, offering remote work and unmatched flexibility. You'll have the autonomy to set your own schedule, manage appointments, and drive your career forward in the plastics industry.