Sr. Automation Engineer
Seattle, WA, USA
Our client is a growing and successful engineering firm with multiple offices in the US! Work just south of Seattle metro and grow your career with an award winning team of engineers!
In this role you will design, develop, and start up industrial control systems used for controlling equipment, and machinery. You would be on a team responsible for the startup and de-bugging of equipment in the field at customer job sites.
Successful candidates will have:
- BS degree in engineering preferred
- 5+ years of industrial controls engineering in a discrete manufacturing industry preferred
- Systems integration background is necessary
- motion control experience preferred
- At least 5 years of experience programming Allen Bradley PLCs from start to finish.
- Ability to handle projects from start to finish
- Able to travel up to 25%
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Controls Group Engineering
- Robots and Vision
- Project Management
- Sales & Marketing Support
- Customer Relations
- Control System Design & Development
- Vision-guided Robotics
- Motion Control
- Manufacturing Intelligence
Robots and Vision
- Work cell design
- Mechanical components
- Primary point of contact for project-related customer interactions
- Manage project schedules
- Manage project budgets
- Ensure compliance with the company’s methodology
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!