Senior Project Engineer
Irving, TX, USA
$90k - $110k Annually
Senior Project Engineer
**Take Your Career to New Heights as a Senior Project Engineer**
Are you an accomplished engineer looking to lead cutting-edge projects in a dynamic and growing technology company? Our client is a thriving technology company founded in 1990. They are expanding their team and seeking dedicated Senior Project Engineers in Irving, TX.
Our client specializes in the design, system integration, and production of custom test and measurement systems, making significant contributions to industries such as aerospace, defense, RF, energy, and biomedical. As a Senior Project Engineer, you will be at the forefront of innovation and technology leadership.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in developing automated test systems to meet and exceed customer requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
– Project requirements definition and management
– System architecture design and documentation
– Software design and development
– Hardware selection and integration
– Mentorship of project engineers
To excel in this leadership position, you should possess:
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or applied science
– Strong LabVIEW development expertise; preference given to Certified LabVIEW Developers and Architects
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (team player and client-focused)
– Inherent desire to learn new technology with an innovative/adaptable mindset
– Minimum 5 years of LabVIEW development experience using advanced architectures (LV RT/FPGA, NI Diadem, NI SystemLink desirable)
– TestStand experience is desirable
– Database modeling/interface experience is desirable
– Proficiency in Python, C/CVI/C++, C#, VB/VB.NET
– Minimum 5 years of hardware design experience, specifying and integrating data acquisition and control hardware
– Strong “hands-on” engineering and diagnostic skills
– Broad knowledge of measurement and control principles and engineering disciplines
– Knowledge of RF/microwave systems and embedded hardware/software is a plus
– Motion control and machine vision experience is a plus
– Experience in Aerospace and/or Defense industries is a plus
– Eligibility for ITAR and defense contract work (US Person)
– Occasional travel required to customer sites
**Salary and Benefits**
Your skills and expertise will be rewarded with a competitive salary that aligns with your experience level. As a full-time permanent employee, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
– Medical/dental/vision plan
– 401k Savings Plan with matching
– Profit-based bonus
– Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
– Life insurance
– Educational reimbursement program
– Health savings plan
– Flexible Spending Plan for pre-tax medical and dependent care expenses
Elevate your career and talk to us about how our client provides an excellent work environment and a platform for professional growth and advancement!
Note: To comply with state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided as a guideline. The final salary offer will be determined based on factors such as work experience, education/training, key skills, and other considerations.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. Hiring company is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!