Senior Mechanical Engineer
Flower Mound, TX, USA
Use your Mechanical Engineering expertise to make ongoing product improvements for an OEM considered a world leader in modernized processing equipment used in food, pharmaceutical, and other industries worldwide.
They have been in business since 1950 and offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Ongoing Product Improvement with an emphasis on safety, functionality
- Offer field tech support and manufacturing liaison for products within internal manufacturing facilities
- Share information on product development and troubleshooting warranty issues
- Update equipment manuals/documentation
- Travel 15-20%
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in the electromechanical design of Industrial Equipment
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor and SAP
- Food Industry Experience is a plus
Excellent salary and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with company match, paid holidays, your birthday, PTO, and sick and vacation!
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.
Account Manager (Outside Sales)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join a flourishing OEM in Los Angeles, offering remote work and unmatched flexibility. You'll have the autonomy to set your own schedule, manage appointments, and drive your career forward in the plastics industry.