Senior Mechanical Engineer (Automated Systems)
Evansville, IN, USA
Senior Mechanical Engineer needed for established thriving OEM in the Evansville area! The role will be responsible for the design of automatic assembly equipment using SolidWorks software.
Why work here?
- Growing established business of over 50 years
- Excellent compensation and 401k matching!
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days
- Great benefits and low premiums on health insurance
- Fun quarterly company-wide events
- In-house technical training
- Evaluate preliminary design at quote stage and determine feasibility of quote based on customer requirements and specifications
- Design assembly equipment based on computer programs/calculations and compare against previous designs and customer specifications
- Use 3D modeling software to design equipment based on customer specifications
- Determine material, heat treat, plating, etc., based on requirements and cost-effectiveness
- Check all received customer prints and maintain in the Engineering file
- Prioritize tasks and track results to meet deadlines
- Manage budgets (materials and time) related to mechanical design
- Review design with Controls and Manufacturing Departments
- Develop drawing package for fabrication and assembly
- Check drawings for accuracy
- Assist Manufacturing during fabrication, assembly, and debug
- Write specifications for vendor purchases
- Develop Bills of Materials of purchase items. Verify that part numbers and revision levels match design requirements and are correct on the Purchase Order with regard to the original quote
- Formulate stress analysis into a presentation format
- Maintain project records
- Respond to all customer questions in support of new programs and quotes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- At least 5 years of automation experience required
- Must be proficient in SolidWorks
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.