Senior Electrical Project Engineer
Hendersonville, PA, USA
A growing custom manufacturing firm is looking to add a Senior Electrical Project Engineer to their team. This systems integrator provides solutions for capital projects including flexible robotic solutions, custom automated machinery, and custom PLC projects.
As the Senior Electrical Project Engineer, you will lead the development of custom control systems, including specifications, layouts, schematics, logic diagrams, and other custom control hardware required for machine control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or electrical engineering technology and/or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of prior industrial controls and automation experience on projects of various sizes and complexities
- Experience with PLC programming is required. Rockwell Automation experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience using industry standards and codes, and ability to engineer design based on customer specifications.
- Ability to take projects from design to completion
- Previous experience with the design, programming, and troubleshooting of vision, motion and robotic systems preferred
- Demonstrated electrical and mechanical troubleshooting capability
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface directly with customers and vendors
- Familiarity with standards and specification including but not limited to; NFPA 70E, NFPA 79 UL508A, NEC, ANSI B11.19.1990 and ANSI/RIA R15.06 -1999
- Ability to develop and implement standards and structured programs
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word