Senior Electrical Engineer (Automated Machinery)
Evansville, IN, USA
Electrical Engineer/Designer needed for an established thriving OEM in the Evansville area. The role will develop complex control systems and architecture from scratch and generate schematics with CAD software. The engineer/designer is responsible for the specifications and implementation of all electrical components and the overall electrical layout, safety, and design of complex automation systems.
Why work here?
- Growing established business of over 50 years
- Excellent compensation and 401k matching
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days
- Great benefits and low premiums on health insurance
- Fun quarterly company-wide events
- In-house technical training
- Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform to customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends.
- Confer with engineering, technicians, or with customers to establish and evaluate changes to the design.
- Present designs and reports to customers or design committees for approval and discuss the need for modification.
- Evaluate feasibility of design ideas, based on factors such as appearance, safety, function, serviceability, budget, production costs/methods, and market characteristics.
- Read publications, attend showings, and study competing products, design styles, and motifs, to obtain perspective and generate design concepts.
- Research production specifications, costs, production material, and manufacturing methods and provide cost estimates and itemized production requirements.
- Create prints from the assembly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of design experience with electrical power distribution systems, lighting, optics, and vision systems (DVT, Keyence)
- Proficient in CAD Software, especially panel layouts, electrical schematics, and circuit schedules (EPLAN preferred)
- Experience with PC operating systems
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience with troubleshooting machinery
- Must possess a fundamental understanding and implementation of NEC, NFPA, and ISO machine design and safety standards
- Ability to translate specifications and written outlines into operating machinery
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.