Senior Control Engineer
Evansville, IN, USA
Senior Controls Engineer needed for established thriving OEM in the Evansville area. The role is responsible for the design, development, and testing of automated electronic and pneumatic control components and systems.
Why work here?
- Growing established business of over 50 years!
- Excellent compensation and 401k matching!
- Flexible hours!
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days!
- Great benefits and low premiums on health insurance!
- Fun quarterly company-wide events!
- In-house technical training
- Program PLC’s and HMI’s
- Define and document I/O lists for the control system
- Program robots, vision systems, laser welding, leak testers, etc.
- Compose and review machine functionality documents with the customer, detailing the intended function
- Interact with Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Design department personnel
- Troubleshoot/Debug automated control systems and machine function
- Support machine runoff at the facility (or customer’s facility) and gain customer approval
- Write technical machine operating manuals
- At least five years of experience in the machine automation field
- BS degree in EET, BSEE, or equivalent experience
- Pneumatic design and pneumatic distribution systems experience
- Strong knowledge of piping layouts, electrical schematics, and pneumatic schematics
- Must be able to develop complex control systems and architecture
- Skilled at troubleshooting machinery and reading electrical and pneumatic schematics
- Firm understanding of machine safety standards
- Technical writing and written communication including solid PLC code, ladder logic
- Ability to travel 25% to customer sites
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.