Senior Automation Programmer
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Hybrid in Philadelphia
As a Senior Programmer, you will take a leadership role in projects from concept through operational readiness, program and integrate complex control systems, conduct hands-on troubleshooting of field control systems, provide technical support in resolving equipment and process issues when necessary, and serve as a mentor to less experienced Programmers to share knowledge for the benefit of others.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree in Engineering or related technology is preferred.
- Programming of PLC control and PC based SCADA systems and system start-ups
- Proficiency with multiple manufacturers automation hardware and software including but not limited to: Allen Bradley, Schneider: Unity Pro, Vijeo Designer, ProWorx32, Telepace Studio, GeoSCADA, Wonderware In Touch, System Platform, Historian, Aveva Edge, and GE hardware and software.
- The ability to travel overnight on occasion
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with Hard-wired, Wireless, and Radio Networks
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting process control instrumentation and motor control devices
- Knowledge of VPNs and cyber security