Sales Engineer – Automation
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Remote Sales Opportunity: Be an Outside Sales Engineer serving an established Western Michigan Territory for a trusted Manufacturers’ Rep for Controls and Instrumentation. They are looking for a motivated individual with a background in Process Control who has the drive to succeed. They offer an incredible 401k match, profit sharing, and incentive bonuses.
In this role, you will work out of your home office (in or around Grand Rapids) to serve an existing customer territory. You will have the full support of Inside Sales, IT, and Application Engineers. The company offers unique solutions to municipalities (water/wastewater), power generation, phosphate, chemical, paper, citrus, pharma/biopharma, and other industries.
Why work here?
- The company has been in business for 50+ years.
- Full benefits, including up to 10% match 401k
- Reimbursement for in-home office and all business-related expenses
- Incentive bonuses and profit-sharing
- Ongoing training
- All travel within three hours
- AS/BS in Engineering (preferred)
- Previous Sales/Application experience
- Knowledge systems integration is a plus
- Ability to build and keep relationships (a “people person”)
- Ability to attend training and out-of-town events on occasion
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.