Regional Sales Manager-Automation Products
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Our client is the world’s leader in motion control solutions for high dynamic capital equipment applications, including for Machine Tool, Semiconductor, Robotics, Automation, Medical, Energy, and Transportation markets. The company has over 8,000 employees globally. They are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting Regional Sales Manager in the Minneapolis area.
We are seeking an experienced and competent technical sales professional who likes to hunt for new business opportunities, travel, and work closely with our OEM customers and distributors to understand their needs and grow their business, while helping customers grow theirs. This position offers a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of applications, which benefit from their broad and unique product portfolio, with a supportive, close-knit, and driven sales team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are an experienced, high-energy energy, and idea-generating sales professional.
- You are someone with a customer-first mindset with the initiative to develop relationships.
- You are an engaging people person with the ability to interface and collaborate effectively with customers.
- You can structure and apply strong organizational skills to capture technical details and present the information back to your support team.
- You are confident and developed in your skillset and ready to take on challenges, with the willingness to learn about new technologies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Increase sales revenue in defined territory by prospecting and developing new customers/markets and maintaining existing customers.
- Develop relationships.
- Provide on-site product information and design/engineer assistance, as well as demonstrations and product recommendations.
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Aptitude for business software systems; CRM, SIM, SCALA, BRAIN.
- Experience taking proactive action to resolve hurdles and align internal resources with customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
SOME OF WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY:
- A competitive salary with paid time off benefits available on your first day of employment.
- An excellent benefits package including top-of-the-line medical coverage, 401K match, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement, and much more.
- Excellent training program and support.
- Flexible work scheduling in a stable company.
- A great team environment with fun activities throughout the year
Note: To comply with state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided as a guideline. The final salary offer will be determined based on factors such as work experience, education/training, key skills, and other considerations.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. Hiring company is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.