Project Manager – OEM
Landisville, PA, USA
Bring your ERP and Mechanical Project Management experience to work for a global OEM. The company has been in business since 1950 and is considered a world leader in modernized processing equipment used in food, pharmaceutical, and other industries worldwide. They offer competitive pay and great benefits.
- Set up and maintain project sales orders and budgets using SAP.
- Identify and resolve commercial or technical issues.
- The Project Manager provides guidance and support to the field service team during installation and start-up.
- Monitor and analyze project costs to provide recommendations for future projects.
- B.S. in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Knowledgeable with using ERP Systems (SAP preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Systems (Outlook, Excel, and Project)
- Understand equipment assembly, system layout, and electrical drawings
- Available to travel up to 25%
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!