Project Manager – Automation
Eagan, MN, USA
Grow your career in automation with a well-established and successful engineering and design company in the St. Paul, MN area. This is a great opportunity to manage challenging and highly technical automation projects in hardware design, software design, and machine start-up and commissioning.
Why would you want to work here?
- Company is well established, successful and growing!
- Compensation is very competitive!
- Excellent benefits, company will contribute to HSA account as well!
- Bonuses are given out twice a year, depending on company profitability and employee’s contribution.
- Growth potential within the company!
- Fascinating and complex automation projects.
- Positive and nurturing culture with an emphasis on independence and teamwork!
- 5+ years of experience in automation engineering and project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, project management or related field is highly preferred
- Systems engineering experience including (10+ years)
- Reading, interpreting, finding errors and making corrections in electrical AutoCAD and schematic drawings
- Programming PLCs in ladder and function block
- Servo and VFD drive specification, configuration, and start-up
- Programming HMIs and SCADA system
- Designing and troubleshooting systems on a wide breadth of processes
- Proven analytical ability to resolve complex challenges and identify solutions that are practical, effective, and efficient.
- Project management experience to successfully manage a variety of projects
- 1-2 Larger projects with multiple PLCs and a team of 3-7 engineers on each
- 20-30 smaller projects that might only be a week of time and single engineer
- Highly organized and attentive to details.
- Good computer software skills including advanced excel tools for data manipulation, high typing rates, understanding of databases, familiarity with sharing data via OneNoteTeam/Sharepoint.
Availability and willingness to travel during commissioning for large projects. Typically, up to 25%, one to two weeks at a time.
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.
Account Manager (Outside Sales)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join a flourishing OEM in Los Angeles, offering remote work and unmatched flexibility. You'll have the autonomy to set your own schedule, manage appointments, and drive your career forward in the plastics industry.