Project Manager – Automation & Controls
remote, remote, USA
This is a great opportunity to work remotely! As a Project Manager you will manage a portfolio of automation projects ranging from $200,000 to $2 million in value from proposal development, into project kick-off and through customer acceptance.
Our Project Manager will work in partnership with and oversee multiple individuals simultaneously on their project team(s) including company engineers, subcontractors, and other members of a multi-disciplined engineering team. In addition to implementing traditional project management methodologies, responsibilities including coaching and mentoring the project team to assist them in the problem solving and execution of their roles.
Work out of the company offices in the Pacific Northwest or remote from your home office. If remote travel is expected to be a bit higher than 15-20%.
- Excellent customer relationship skills!
- 3+ years of broad-based project management and project controls experience with an emphasis on people management and development.
- 5+ years of technical experience in controls and/or automation is preferred.
- Extensive experience managing major projects with a proven track record for safety performance, scope control, cost management, and schedule control.
- Strong desire to work in a leading-edge industrial environment with a focus on controls and automation with knowledge of appropriate design codes and standards.
- Project Management certification or training is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and with other groups such as Manufacturing, Procurement, Operations and Quality Assurance.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in the use of ERP software.
- General computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office tools such as Project, Power Point, Word, Excel, etc.).
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.