Project Manager (Automation & Controls)
Morrison, CO, USA
Enjoy working near the scenic Rocky Mountains! This systems integrator specializes in Water and Wastewater Controls and Instrumentation. They stay on the leading edge of trends in data integration, machine interface, and control technology to provide superior results.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for kicking off projects with field staff to ensure a smooth handoff and scheduling all work needed to complete each project. Throughout each project, you will maintain constant communication with the customer or contractors to ensure the project deliverables are met.
Come for the competitive compensation, full medical benefits, a retirement plan contribution of 5%, paid vacation, and more!
Stay for the relaxed and flexible work environment… so relaxed that you can bring your dog to the office!
US Citizenship is required. To ensure compliance with Homeland Security guidelines, all staff must pass a stringent background check.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related area. (In lieu of a degree, will consider an equivalent combination of work experience, training, and related education)
- 5+ years of relevant controls engineering experience
- Experience using AutoCAD to create wiring diagrams.
- Experience using Project Management or ERP software.
- Familiarity with specialty instrumentation associated with water and wastewater plants.Experience with building submittals for engineer review.
- Perform QA/QC on designed control panels.
- Experience working on construction projects with a general contractor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel, (less than 10%) in the beautiful high country of Colorado and Wyoming
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Why work here?
- Family atmosphere, where they understand the value of work/life balance
- Get comp time for overtime
- Stable company that has been in business for over 35 years
- 30 minutes from downtown Denver
- Competitive pay and benefits and room for advancement
Pay Range: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 (Dependent on Experience)