Project Engineer – OEM
Saint Louis, MO, USA
Join a world leader as a Project Engineer to design stainless steel equipment systems for the manufacturing of food processing systems.
The company partners with global industry leaders to design, engineer, and build production machinery that creates world-famous food and consumer products and you’ll be a part of it.
They offer competitive pay and great benefits along with growth opportunities.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in food processing equipment or sanitary design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Inventor 3D design software
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Stand for moderately long periods when interfacing with manufacturing
- Design stainless steel equipment systems for the manufacturing of food processing systems in Autodesk software (AutoCAD, Inventor).
- Complete system sizing calculations and create bills of materials using custom tools in Excel.
- Work closely with designers and others to ensure that equipment and components meet customer expectations and process requirements.
- Prepare equipment layout drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams, process flow diagrams, and other technical documentation for assigned projects.
- Manage multiple project workflows, maintain milestone schedules, and coordinate with the Project Manager.
- The Project Engineer monitors manufacturing progress on projects and works with multiple departments to address questions.
- Write engineering test requests and reports to qualify new components and technology or verify system performance.
Competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K (with company match), paid holidays- including your birthday, PTO (sick and vacation).
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!