Irving, TX, USA
$70k - $90k Annually
**Join Our Client’s Team as a Project Engineer**
Are you a forward-thinking engineer with a passion for cutting-edge technology and a desire to make a real impact? Look no further! Our client is a thriving technology company founded in 1990. They are expanding their team and seeking dedicated Project Engineers in Irving, TX.
Our client specializes in the design, system integration, and production of custom test and measurement systems across industries such as aerospace, defense, RF, energy, and biomedical. As a Project Engineer, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation, working on projects that push the boundaries of technology.
As a Project Engineer, you’ll have a direct hand in developing automated test systems to meet customer requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
– Project requirements definition and management
– System architecture design and documentation
– Software design and development
– Hardware selection and integration
To thrive in this role, you should possess:
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied science
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (team player and client-focused)
– Inherent desire to learn new technology with an innovative/adaptable mindset
– Test software development experience, including LabVIEW, TestStand, and database modeling/interface
– Hardware design experience with a minimum of 2 years specifying and integrating data acquisition and control hardware
– Hands-on engineering and diagnostic skills
– Experience in Aerospace and/or Defense industries is a plus
– Eligibility for ITAR and defense contract work (US Person)
– Occasional travel required to customer sites
**Salary and Benefits**
We believe in recognizing and rewarding talent. Your salary will be commensurate with your experience level, and as a full-time permanent employee, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
– Medical/dental/vision plan
– 401k Savings Plan with matching
– Profit-based bonus
– Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
– Life insurance
– Educational reimbursement program
– Health savings plan
– Flexible Spending Plan for pre-tax medical and dependent care expenses
Talk to us about how our client provides an excellent work environment and a platform for professional growth and advancement!
Note: To comply with state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided as a guideline. The final salary offer will be determined based on factors such as work experience, education/training, key skills, and other considerations.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. Hiring company is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!