Morrison, CO, USA
If a smaller company appeals to you, here’s a great opportunity! Work for a family-feel systems integrator in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
They stay on the leading edge in Control Technology and Data Integration, specializing in the stable industry of water/wastewater.
The company is small but they offer competitive compensation, full medical benefits, a retirement plan contribution of 5%, paid vacation, and more! Plus, they are so family-friendly your dog can come to work with you!
To ensure compliance with Homeland Security guidelines, all staff must pass a stringent background check. US Citizenship is required.
- Ability to design, program, install, and test process control equipment, components, and/or systems.
- Strong understanding of PLC wiring and programming.
- Understanding sinking vs. sourcing
- High proficiency in working with 4-20mA analog loops.
- Ability to read and modify electrical schematics. Basic familiarity with NEC standards.
- Familiarity with calibrating and programming instruments
- Should be fluent in most or all IEC 61131-3 languages.
- Background In Object-Oriented programming such as Python and C++ is a plus but unnecessary for daily duties.
- Familiarity with SCADA/HMI programming platforms such as iFix, Wonderware, Factory Talk Ignition, and RedLion.
- Basic networking capabilities and understanding of virtualized systems and servers. Candidates with IT backgrounds in Cyber Security with certifications such as Security+, CASP+, OSCP, CEH, CPENT, CISA or CISSP will be given special consideration.
- High proficiency with Windows Operating Systems and associated packages e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Understanding of telemetry systems utilizing UHF, VHF, ISM 900, and IEC 802.11xx is a huge plus.
- Strong problem-solving and research abilities.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to design, develop and modify software control systems
- Able to lift 80 pounds
- Travel: Mostly to local sites in Colorado. May be occasional travel to other states. Approximately 8 overnights a month. Almost always home on the weekends.
- Must have a valid unrestricted Driver’s License.
Why work here?
- Family atmosphere, where they understand the value of work/life balance
- Paid hourly with overtime paid at time and a half
- Stable company that has been in business for over 35 years
- 30 minutes from downtown Denver
- Competitive pay and benefits and room for advancement
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!