Phoenix, AZ, USA
Work to develop manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards. Conducts product and process analysis and recommends improvements to quality, methods, and controls. Suggest and implements revisions to existing product lines or new product.
Competitive pay and great benefits! You will be treated like family at this company and will be eligible for yearly incentives after your first year.
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering (preferred)
- 3+ years of Manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and related computer applications
- Proven detail attentiveness, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent math and measuring skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Evaluate and improve processes in manufacturing systems.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Champion the continuous improvement process and relative metrics
- Develops studies to improve product quality.
- Prepare reports for quality systems and status meetings.
- Collect samples and analyze data to develop improved processing methods.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of the production process.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Perform root cause analysis on nonconforming products and propose/implement process improvements to prevent reoccurrence.
- Assist Quality to maintain UL, ISO, QCS, etc. Certifications.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
- Continuous participation in company safety programs and initiatives
- Travel less than 20%
Why work here?
- Great benefits and competitive compensation, including 401k and profit sharing
- Been in business for over 50 years
- A family-feel culture that cultivates employee longevity
- 100% Made in the USA
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.
Account Manager (Outside Sales)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join a flourishing OEM in Los Angeles, offering remote work and unmatched flexibility. You'll have the autonomy to set your own schedule, manage appointments, and drive your career forward in the plastics industry.