Outside Sales Rep – Automation Products
Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
Our client is a leading automation and assembly tool distributor in the Midwest. They are seeking a highly driven sales representative to join our growing team in Iowa. With automation and assembly markets on the rise, there is plenty of growth potential for an individual that is motivated and hard-working. You would be responsible for the sales and service of some of the best brands in the industry including Epson, Ingersoll-Rand, Stanley Assembly Technologies, Panasonic, and many more. The ideal candidates would be located in central or eastern Iowa.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make sales calls to existing established customers.
- Prospect and uncover new sales opportunities.
- Perform lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Provide product demonstrations to qualified customers.
- Emphasize sellable features and quote prices.
- Coordinate customer training.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Minimum of an associate degree or equivalent or six months to one-year of relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to build business relationships.
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- • Acute attention to detail.
- • Strong organizational skills.
- • Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a vehicle and be willing to travel across Iowa. (Mileage is reimbursed.)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to make calls on customers outside of the office. Most calls are in a manufacturing environment.
- Position involves travel and overnight stays.
- Some physical lifting
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with matching