Outside Sales Engineer – Automation
Harrisburg, PA, USA
Work out of your home office to serve an existing customer territory centered around Harrisburg.
Be an Outside Sales Engineer serving an established Harrisburg Territory for a trusted Manufacturers’ Rep for Controls and Instrumentation.
They are looking for a motivated individual with a background in Process Control who has the drive to succeed. They offer a great 401k match, profit sharing, and incentive bonuses.
You will have the full support of Inside Sales, IT, and Application Engineers. The company offers unique solutions to municipalities (water/wastewater), power generation, phosphate, chemical, paper, citrus, pharma/biopharma, and other industries.
Why work here?
- The company has been in business for 50+ years.
- Full benefits, including up to 10% match 401k
- Reimbursement for in-home office and all business-related expenses
- Incentive bonuses and profit-sharing
- Ongoing training
- All travel within three hours
- No overnights once you are fully trained
- AS/BS in Engineering (preferred)
- Previous Sales/Application experience
- Knowledge of systems integration is a plus
- Ability to build and keep relationships (a “people person”)
- Ability to attend training and out-of-town events on occasion
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.