Wilmore, KY, USA
Grow your experience working in the rapidly expanding field of factory automation! In this hands on position, you will work in an engineering team environment to build, modify, and troubleshoot automation systems such as robots, conveyors, AGV’s, and general automation cells.
Read and interpret 3d models to then build and assemble tooling, automation machines, and pneumatic circuits.
Perform and document standardized work in written, oral, and diagram form. Use various hand tools such as Allen wrenches, sockets, torque wrenches, calipers, impacts, and drills.
The ideal candidate will also have metal fabrication, welding, and machining experience.
- MUST have attention to detail and be a self-starter with initiative.
- Need to have a flexible schedule and be willing to travel to job sites in states surrounding Kentucky. Overnight travel is approximately 20%.
- Must have an easygoing attitude and excel in a true team-based work environment.
- Ability to use a computer and be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be able to build equipment based on CAD drawings which would include 3D models .
Education and Experience Requirement:
2-year degree with a minimum of 2 years direct experience working full-time.
5-7 years of direct full-time experience.
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!