Sheboygan, WI, USA
$60k - $75k
Near Sheboygan, WI
In a Nutshell:
You will work within a team to provide high level packaging equipment component and systems design services to facilitate the manufacture, assembly, and commissioning of packaging equipment.
Why work here?
- An entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace 3 years running.
- You don’t just join a team, you build it.
- All the competitive benefits (health, dental, life, etc.).
- Profit sharing, bonuses, flexible work schedule.
- Soft perks (sporting event tix, summer parties, fall parties, bowling tournaments, on site pub, and a fitness center).
- Wisconsin is awesome. I mean, fishing on Lake Michigan? Packers? Awesome.
Day to day:
- Perform and/or coordinate packaging equipment mechanical component and mechanical systems design services.
- Analyzes problems and provides creative & accurate design solutions.
- Accurately and consistently apply engineering and manufacturing standards.
- Create and maintain mechanical component and systems documentation, such as BOMs, spares, flow charts, part drawings, assembly drawings and schematics.
- Provide support services relating to packaging equipment fabrication, assembly, checkout and start up.
- Review OEM equipment and commercial item specification.
- Perform sizing and optimization analysis for making design recommendations. Define and carry out testing to determine relevance of a given design to a customer’s need or product design.
- Manages or sustains design catalogs.
- Communicate mechanical design intent to other departments/functions, ensuring that their requirements are fulfilled in the mechanical design.
- Communicate with other departments/functions to resolve conflicts, deal with issues, and incorporate suggestion/decisions into mechanical designs.
- Obtain part quotations from vendors and set-up in ERP system.
- Produce timely and detailed reports.
- Has understanding of packaging machines and process.
- Education generally equivalent to a (2) year degree in a Mechanical Design program, or related discipline or equivalent experience and specialized training.
- 3+ years of mechanical design and documentation experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate design.
- Ability to use various precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, PDM and various VikingMasek systems.
Monday through Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Based on departmental needs. Travel may be required (can be flexible).
Note: To comply with state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided as a guideline. The final salary offer will be determined based on factors such as work experience, education/training, key skills, and other considerations.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. Hiring company is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.