Inside Sales – Instrumentation & Automation
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Grow your career as an Inside Sales Representative in the Instrumentation and Automation equipment industry. Our client is seeking someone who will have a customer-driven approach to providing technical expertise, and product selection directly to customers and by working with outside sales representatives.
The Inside Sales role is responsible for overall customer care and providing problem-solving research and resolution. Each team member is responsible for providing call resolution to customers and suppliers and establishing customer satisfaction and loyalty. This position provides customer care and processes transactional front-line service requests. These requests may be either by phone, email, or fax; and include taking and keying orders, providing quotes, researching item availability requests, answering pricing questions, entering returns and credits, and ordering replenishment parts.
- Ability to receive and process orders via telephone, email, and fax.
- Provide order status and pricing information to customers.
- Understanding of basic products and services.
- Provide technical specifications and recommendations.
- Develop and establish a professional relationship with vendors to meet the customer’s needs.
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Develop customer requirements and identify opportunities to add value, uplift margin, and expand the scope of product supply.
- Understanding of basic problem escalation procedures.
- Prepares proposals or quotes for represented product solutions, such as sizing, selection, delivery, and pricing, to facilitate product sales.
- Assists Outside Sales in achieving the strategic goals of assigned accounts.
- Extensive phone communication experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Instrumentation, Automation, and MRO Products, preferably for a distributor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Purchasing, sourcing, or replenishment experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
Why work here?
- A hybrid opportunity.
- Potential for career development and professional growth.
- Great benefits.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.