I&C Service Technician
Morrison, CO, USA
$35 - $48 /hour (DOE)
Work as an I&C Service Technician. near the Rocky Mountains for a small systems integration company specializing in Water and Wastewater Instrumentation and Controls. The company stays on the leading edge in Control Technology and Data Integration and is a great place to grow your career! They have created a relaxed and flexible culture. Close out your work day with skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, and much more!
The company offers competitive compensation, full medical benefits, a retirement plan contribution of 5%, paid vacation, and more!
As an I&C Service Technician, you will be assisting the Service Manager and Service Department with the installation, troubleshooting, and commissioning of automated industrial control systems. You will work independently to field wire/modify control panels, and wire and make minor changes to PLC code and provide IO ring-outs through point-to-point, or 4-20mA verification.
Successful candidates should possess the ability to install, calibrate, and scale a wide array of industrial instrumentation. They should have familiarity with VFDs and feel comfortable performing control wiring and programming of said equipment. I&C Technician should have strong electrical troubleshooting skills, and be very familiar with relay logic. They should have a basic understanding of PLCs and telemetry equipment.
- Strong Mechanical Background
- Strong understanding of electrical theory
- Strong understanding of industrial electrical equipment and components
- Strong familiarity with tools and electrical assembly
- Proficiency with Multi Meter and electrical diagnostic equipment
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to program and commission VFDs
- Ability to install and calibrate various industrial instrumentation
- Basic understanding of PLC programming, IO, and integration to field devices
- Basic understanding of radio transmission systems.
- Ability to read and modify electrical schematics. Basic familiarity with NEC standards.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Must have a valid unrestricted Driver License.
$35.00 – $48.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!