General Manager – Automation Integrator
Flower Mound, TX, USA
Our client is located north of the DFW airport. They are a systems integrator that specializes in converting machines to newer automated controllers, operator interfaces, and drives. They are seeking a General Manager to lead their sales, engineering, and production with P&L responsibility. This position is open due to their CEO/Founder announcing his pending retirement. SALES, ENGINEERING, AND MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
The successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience in industrial automation. During their career, they must have attained their experience through job functions that included automated systems design and integration, project cost estimations and customer pricing, and team leadership. Experience with P&L responsibility is a plus.
Desirable Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (preferably BSEE, BSEET, BSME or similar).
- Master’s degree in business administration or 5+ years P&L responsibility.
- 10+ years of experience with projects that included variable speed drives and programmable logic controllers.
- 5+ years of experience in ACAD Electrical.
- 5+ years of experience in sales related functions.
- 5+ years of managing projects and personnel.
Desirable Leadership Qualities
- High level of business ethics and integrity
- Charismatic and engaging personality
- Strong communication skills
- Good listener and approachable
- Highly organized
- Visionary and a change agent
- Problem solver that is calm in a crisis
Note: To comply with state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided as a guideline. The final salary offer will be determined based on factors such as work experience, education/training, key skills, and other considerations.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. Hiring company is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.