Field Service Technician – Allen Bradley
Saint Paul, MN, USA
An industry leader in automation is hiring an experienced Field Service Technician with Allen Bradley experience. In this role, you will be the face of the company working with customers to provide services for control systems primarily in the water/wastewater industry, traveling up to 75%. Travel is primarily in Minnesota and surrounding areas; you will receive a company vehicle. You will train and work out of their St. Paul location when not at a client site.
Compensation is salaried and your company vehicle is available for personal use, all maintenance, gas, and expenses are paid by the company.
Experience with PLC’s, Windows-based control software, motor control, VFD’s, and process instrumentation is desired for this position. This is a position that offers opportunities for advancement!
- 10+ Years of experience.
- AS in Engineering or related degree; or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have an understanding of control systems and components.
- Proficient with PLCs and the ability to troubleshoot and modify. Experience with Allen-Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000, Modicon, Siemens S7, or GE PAC systems. Allen Bradley is preferred.
- HMI experience such as Wonderware, FactoryTalk View, Cimplicity, or Intellution
- Experience with Windows-based control software and SCADA software packages, motor control, VFDs, and process instrumentation is also desired for this position.
- Communications networking experience including fiber optic, radio telemetry, broadband, and other associated technologies is desired.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of co-workers, management, contractors, and end-users.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Travel up to 75% in the Midwest. Generally 1 to 4 nights per week, typically Monday – Thursday, and rarely over the weekend.
- Must have a good driving record.
A company vehicle is provided for travel; airplane travel is rarely necessary.
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.
Account Manager (Outside Sales)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join a flourishing OEM in Los Angeles, offering remote work and unmatched flexibility. You'll have the autonomy to set your own schedule, manage appointments, and drive your career forward in the plastics industry.