Nicholasville, KY, USA
Flexible schedule and low travel! This is a great opportunity to grow your automation experience working for a company with a strong record of success and great benefits!
Located just south of Lexington, KY and working with top notch engineers and technology!
The desired candidate will have experience in the following:
- Wiring controls such as control transformers, circuit breakers, relays, motor starters, PLCs, motors, panel fabrication, machine wiring
- 2-year degree in related field or KY Electrical License with direct experience building industrial control panels and machine wiring strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of building control panels and wiring machines.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible schedule and willing to work outside of Kentucky when required. Outside of KY travel will be less than 20%.
- Ability to read electrical drawings and fabricate control panels accordingly is a must!
- Applicants will be given a hands-on test to ensure experience with these products and ability to read diagrams.
- Ability to use a computer and efficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is desired.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Competitive pay
– Profit Sharing Bonuses
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Life Insurance
– Retirement Plan with 5% match
– Paid Holidays
– Paid Vacation
– Paid Sick and Personal Time Off
– Manufacturer and Vendor Specific Training
– In-house Training
– Company Paid Travel
– Daily Travel Per Diem
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!