Electrical Technician II
Morrison, CO, USA
Work near the Rocky Mountains for a small systems integrator specializing in Water and Wastewater Controls and Instrumentation. This company stays on the leading edge in Control Technology and Data Integration and is a great place to grow your career! They have created a relaxed and flexible culture. Close out your work day with skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, and much more!
Electrical Technician II
This is a position that opens the door for significant growth and future opportunities. As a Technician Level 2, you will be assisting, Programmers and Engineers with the installation, startup, and commissioning of automated industrial control systems. You will work independently (or with the assistance of a Technician Level 1) to field wire/modify control panels, wire PLCs, and provide IO ring-outs through point-to-point, or 4-20mA verification.
Technician Level 2s also support remote programmers with on-site troubleshooting and testing. They possess the ability to install, calibrate, and scale a wide array of industrial instrumentation. They should have familiarity with VFDs and feel comfortable performing control wiring and programming of said equipment. Technician Level 2s have strong electrical troubleshooting skills and are very familiar with relay logic. They should have a basic understanding of PLCs and telemetry equipment.
The company strongly believes in promoting from within. As your skill set increases, so will your opportunities within the company. We are looking for candidates who want to make a career in controls and have a strong drive to learn.
- Strong understanding of electrical theory
- Strong understanding of industrial electrical equipment and components
- Strong familiarity with tools and electrical assembly
- Proficient with Multi Meter and electrical diagnostic equipment
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to program and commission VFDs
- Ability to install and calibrate various industrial instrumentation
- Basic understanding of PLC IO and integration to field devices
- Basic understanding of radio transmission systems.
- Ability to read and modify electrical schematics. Basic familiarity with NEC standards.
- Able to lift 80 pounds
- Ability to travel 30% to assist on sites
- Must have a valid unrestricted Driver’s License.
$25.00 – $38.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Why work here?
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical benefits
- Retirement plan contribution of 5%
- Paid vacation, and more!
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!