Trenton, NJ, USA
$75k - $95K (DOE)
Seeking an Electrical Engineer to work for a Professional Engineering and Systems Integrator firm that specializes in Design and Design-Build services primarily for Water and Wastewater projects. This company has been around for more than 25 years and has cultivated a strong client and employee-centered environment. Work with a team that works together effectively to deliver projects on time and within budget. Check out this Electrical Engineering position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- 3-5 years of consulting engineering experience designing power and control systems for municipal and industrial facilities
- E.I.T. or active Professional Engineering License
- Experience in Industrial Power Distribution and Motor Controls, or in performing Arc Flash Hazard Analysis
- Prepare design drawings and specifications
- Work with other design professionals and contractors during the construction phase of projects
- Perform Electrical Studies
- Occasional overnight travel for projects.
Why work here?
Work in an environment and culture where employees are valued, respected, and supported.
- Hybrid Work Schedule – (two days a week in the office)
- You can bring your dog to work with you!
- Competitive Salary
- Training and Professional Development
- Very Casual Dress Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health Benefits
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
- After-work get-togethers on a regular basis