Hanover Park, IL, USA
$70k - $95k
A world-class systems integrator offering leading technology, and complete machine automation solutions is looking to add an Electrical Engineer. With over 100 years of experience and 3,000 installations nationwide, their extensive experience enables them to provide custom automation solutions to a wide range of industries!
As an Electrical Engineer, you would be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, programming, and commissioning of automation solutions for manufacturing in a broad range of industries throughout the US.
- Perform vision testing and specify hardware.
- Specify, configure, and integrate robots and vision with automation system
- Oversee all aspects of various projects from conceptual design, electrical drawings, programming, testing, installation, and implementation of control systems
- Oversee the testing process for quality and completeness
- Direct the panel build and assembly departments by answering questions and ensuring design compliance
- Assist with BOM creation, program development, startups, and standard product development
- Support end users, co-workers, sales, and installation teams
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Machine Vision Strong electrical aptitude and ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience (Siemens preferred)
- Experience with design software (AutoCAD/AutoCAD Electrical)
- Experience with Motoman Inform, ABB Robot Studio, RSLogix, Cognex In-sight Explorer, and/or Indusoft
- COVID Vaccination preferred