Electrical Control Engineer
Washington, MO, USA
Our client is hiring an Electrical Control Engineer to work directly with Project Managers and Customers. The company is considered a world leader in modernized processing equipment used in food, pharmaceutical, and other industries worldwide.
Offering competitive pay and great benefits, this is a very low-travel role with growth opportunities.
- Electrical project management works directly with project PMs and/or customers.
- Work with UL 508A, IEC, ISO, and CE.
- Design and create electrical schematics for UL and CE-listed industrial control panels using Bentley Promis.e design software based on mechanical design spec.
- Electrical Controls Engineer assists and oversees the manufacturing of control panels.
- Create PLC programs in RSLogix 500 and 5000.
- Create OIT screens using RSView.
- Testing PLC and OIT programs on machines in-house and onsite.
- Troubleshooting machinery operations and control circuits.
- Service control support. Work with Field Service Techs to resolve control issues.
- Use SAP to reference control components.
- Create new SAP electrical parts numbers and descriptions.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering preferred; or AS degree in Industrial Controls with an emphasis in PLC programming.
- Skill sets preferred, not required: UL 508A, CE requirement for panel design, RSlogix 5000.
- Minimum five years of experience as an Electrical Controls Engineer.
- Wonderware experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of 24VDC control/safety circuits thru 575VAC 3PH power circuits.
Excellent salary and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K (with company match), paid holidays- including your birthday, PTO (sick and vacation).