Remote, RT, USA
Work remotely as a Design Engineer for an OEM that has been in business since 1950. Considered a world leader in modernized processing equipment used in food, pharmaceutical, and other industries, they offer competitive pay and great benefits.
- Develop models in Autodesk Inventor 3D and occasionally in AutoCAD 2D.
- Create assembly drawings for manufacturing.
- Responsible for sizing of mechanical components used in his design (shafts, bearings, sprockets).
- Equipment layout, sheet metal, and fabrication design.
- Understand custom machine design and GD&T techniques of CAD to create drawings.
- Occasional travel to customer facilities.
- BSME degree
- 8+ years experience with Inventor or SolidWorks.
- 6+ years in machined component design.
- 8+ years of CAD experience including 3-D modeling and drafting.
- Knowledge of design and manufacturability (DFM).
- Experience creating sheet metal and fabrication drawings.
- Experience creating part and assembly drawings.
- Experienced in creating machined components and drawings.
- Experience with FEA (Finite Element Analysis) and SAP is a plus.
Why work here?
Excellent salary and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with company match, paid holidays, your birthday, PTO, and sick and vacation!
Salary Range: $90k-110k (dependent on experience)
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.