Controls Project Manager
Decatur, IL, USA
A successful systems integrator is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the management and execution of assigned automation and controls projects and personnel.
The Project Manager will provide regular project status and progress updates to management. Duties also include the day-to-day management of the engineering team assigned to specific projects. In addition, the role is also responsible for the identification and reporting of issues and recommended corrective action to ensure projects meet customer needs, schedules, and budgets.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop individual project plans including work scope definition, personnel requirements, and budgets.
- Implement and manage customer change order process.
- Develop recovery plans for project problems.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects.
- Ability to lead and schedule startup/commissioning activities.
- Vendor management experience
- Applicable Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience with project engineering and/or project management experience on control system integration projects
- Experience and strong knowledge of Allen Bradley/Rockwell product
- Group health and prescription drug insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- ST/LT Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and childcare
- 401k with matching contributions
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance