Decatur, IL, USA
Remote near Decatur, IL
Step up your game in this controls engineering role! A successful systems integrator is looking for a competent individual who can design, program, and provide start-up support for PLC and SCADA systems. With a wide variety of challenging projects to work on, your experience and skills will grow tremendously. Make the switch! Apply today and enjoy propelling your career to the next level.
- Group health and prescription drug insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- ST/LT Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and childcare
- 401k with matching contributions
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills:
- Well-versed in control systems.
- Capable of taking a project from start to finish. This would include meeting the customer to understand what the need is, designing, building, programming, commissioning, and handing off the finished system.
- Proficient in PLC and HMI programming. Relational database experience and computer programming experience are a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Job Skills and Degree Requirements:
- Applicable Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with project engineering and/or project management experience on control system integration projects.
- Experiences should include PLCs, PCs, HMI, SCADA software, motion control, material handling, device communication protocols, and networking.
- Experience with Allen Bradley/Rockwell products
- Electrical design and hardware specification.
- Design and program sophisticated control systems.
- Simulate, test, and debug control systems in-house
- Install and startup systems at the end-users facility.
- Provide continuing system technical support over the phone or on-site.
Account Manager (Outside Sales)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join a flourishing OEM in Los Angeles, offering remote work and unmatched flexibility. You'll have the autonomy to set your own schedule, manage appointments, and drive your career forward in the plastics industry.