Concord, CA, USA
Working for a growing engineering firm that has built a team of talented engineers and technical professionals. They are an engineering and technical services firm specializing in industrial automation, controls, SCADA systems, business process engineering, and consulting for a wide array of industries. Their expertise spans all aspects of systems integration, including electrical design, instrumentation, control panel design/build, programming, and commissioning.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience developing PLC and HMI systems. The candidate will implement control strategies, design control panels, specify instrumentation, and program common PLC/HMI packages. The candidate must be comfortable working in an office environment and field environment. The position requires some travel domestically.
Duties & Responsibilities
- PLC Programming for modification and new logic based on control strategies and specifications
- HMI/SCADA programming from stand-alone to redundant distributed
- Design control panels and specify components, including drawing package
- Support the development of system specifications and sequence of operations based on client requirements
- Support the development control narratives and cause/effect diagrams
- Develop testing plans for factory and site testing
- Specify and configure instruments
- Support commissioning of systems (some remote travel required)
- Perform system commissioning and field support functions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited school
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of computer configuration and networking
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Self-motivated, energetic individual with a can-do attitude
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AutoCAD or MicroStation
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.