Chicago, IL, USA
Our client is a successful OEM with a global presence serving the automotive industry for over 30 years. They are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer with design experience to join the team at their facility in the NW Chicago suburbs.
Reasons you will want to work here:
*Competitive Salary and Benefits
*Growing organization with opportunity for advancement
*International travel opportunities
*Relocation for qualified candidates
*Great opportunity to lead the full project life cycle
In this position, you will creates/edits programs for the Robot/CNC/PLC/HMI during the commissioning, installation, interface, and runoff of industrial automation and machine tools in North America. you will also work with customer specifications to create electrical designs of industrial machine controls and safety circuits. This position is based out of our Chicago area office and will require travel to our customer locations for installation support. You will support the software controls technicians, mechanical engineering, and electrical departments.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understands advanced software and machine control engineering principals
- Robot Programing – Fanuc R30iB and iB+ series controls (Roboguide experience is preferable)
- CNC Programming (Siemens 840D preferable) G-Code / M-Code
- PLC Programming (Siemens S7 & Allen Bradley RSLogix 500 preferable) – Can create (LAD/STL/SCL) logic
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) programming (Siemens Win CC Flex (TIA Portal) / HMI Pro preferable)
- Design/debug electrical and software interfaces of machine tools and robot/automated loaders
- Electrical and software design of machine/automation safety circuits (E-stops, safety guarding, etc…)
- Commissioning and tuning of frequency & servo drives including servo / AC motors
- Can design and implement industrial communication and I/O networks (Profibus DP, Profinet, Ethernet IP or similar industrial communications networks)
- Capable of programming Siemens Safety Integrated logic (SPL) or other integrated safety control systems and thorough understanding of integrated safety principles
- The ability to work closely with other controls engineers/technicians to ensure functional interfaces and installations
- Willingness to travel 50% at times.
To comply with some state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided. The range given is broad and should be considered as a guideline only. Our client will consider a candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, the salaries of current employees in similar roles, and other factors when extending an offer.
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.
Account Manager (Outside Sales)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join a flourishing OEM in Los Angeles, offering remote work and unmatched flexibility. You'll have the autonomy to set your own schedule, manage appointments, and drive your career forward in the plastics industry.