Chicago, IL, USA
A world-class systems integrator offering leading technology, and complete machine automation solutions is looking to add an Controls Engineer to their team in Chicago, IL. With over 100 years of experience and 3,000 installations nationwide, their extensive experience enables them to provide custom automation solutions to a wide range of industries!
In addition to federal required benefits, they offer a generous 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, Vacation/PTO, sick time, and more!
- Manage projects from electrical design, programming, testing, and implementation of control systems
- Conceptualize, design, program, and commission automation solutions
- Support customers, field service department, sales, and other departments for any technical, startup, installation, and other software modifications
- Direct panel build and assembly departments and ensure design compliance
- Oversee testing process for quality and completeness
- Perform other related duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or other engineering disciplines
- 2+ years Industrial Automation experience
- Previous PLC programming experience (Allen Bradley/RSLogix)
Nice to haves:
- Drafting Software experience (AutoCAD Electrical)
- Experience with VFDs, robotics, vision systems, and/or servo drives (ABB, Cognex In-sight, Motoman Inform, Indusoft)
COVID Vaccination Requirement:
COVID Vaccination is required before employment. Candidates who have not yet received the vaccine must receive their first shot prior to the first day of employment. If the vaccine shot is a two-part series, the second shot must be completed within 30 days of employment. Proof of vaccination is required. If you have an approved legal accommodation, we must receive your documentation before the first day of employment.
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.