Chaska, MN, USA
Work as a Controls Engineer teaming up with applications and mechanical engineers to design electrical and control systems for process technologies such as reverse osmosis (RO), media filtration, ion exchange, ultrafiltration (UF), etc.
This position requires occasional travel, but the Company understands the importance of work/life balance and makes every effort to provide an enjoyable and fun environment.
Why work here?
- Very stable company in business for over 30 years
- This hybrid role offers work-from-home 3 days a week flexibility
- Very generous PTO
- Great benefits package including 401K match and 70% of Healthcare premiums paid by the Company
- Review customer/contractor’s bids and specifications.
- Creates, modifies, and finalizes bills of material (BOM’s).
- Attends project meetings as required by the project.
- Creates and modifies electrical drawings and control panel layouts.
- Performs automation and control systems design, specification, simulation, and start-up assistance.
- Implements specialized techniques and approaches to handle automation projects.
- Develops customized programs specific to customer needs and requirements.
- Programs and tests various pieces of automated machinery.
- Upgrades the design of existing devices by adding automation elements.
- Provides automation support to departments throughout the organization.
- Train, assist, and guide Field Service Technicians.
- Maintains confidential operational system information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending service training, and workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing networks.
- Offers suggestions to improve equipment or department performance.
- Travels less than 50% to customer locations
- Associate’s degree in industrial automation.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, RS Linx, RS Logix 500, RS Logix 5000, FactoryTalk View, etc.).
- Strong PLC and HMI programming skills.
- Ability to design, read, and comprehend technical drawings.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and co-workers.
- Careful attention to detail, with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality.
- Well organized and conduct themself professionally.
- 2-5 years of related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge or experience with AutoCAD or Modicon.
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.
Account Manager (Outside Sales)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join a flourishing OEM in Los Angeles, offering remote work and unmatched flexibility. You'll have the autonomy to set your own schedule, manage appointments, and drive your career forward in the plastics industry.