Controls Design Engineer – MN
Saint Paul, MN, USA
Join a Systems Integrator that has been providing water, wastewater, and industrial controls for 50 years. The opportunity for you to advance your career is unlimited with this company. They are an industry leader and have even been awarded the prestigious Allen-Bradley System Integrator Circle of Excellence Award!
As a Controls Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design of large-scale complex municipal automation control systems. You will create project electrical schematics for control panels, instrumentation, networking/telemetry, motor control centers, power distribution panels, and various wiring diagrams. You will develop comprehensive control narratives to ensure the intended operation of the entire control system. Your support during manufacturing and commitment to exceptional customer service will be vital to our success.
- Read and interpret contract plans and specifications to create project electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Lead a team of younger engineers.
- Develop control narratives for the proper operation of the control system.
- Provide design-related support to the control panel shop during the manufacturing process.
- Offer exceptional service and support to customers during construction and post-commissioning activities.
- Diagnose errors in specifications or technical problems and determine appropriate solutions.
- Produce accurate and timely electrical CAD drawings.
- Generate Bill of Materials (BOM) for required parts.
- Follow all company procedures and protocols, collaborating with technical teams and sharing information across the organization.
- 10+ years of experience in a design engineer role or similar, including design, implementation, and project closeout.
- 4-year electrical engineering degree or equivalent experience considered in lieu of a degree.
- Proficiency in electrical CAD software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally with colleagues, management, and clients.
- Strong multitasking abilities, exceptional attention to detail, and a willingness to quickly learn about new technologies.
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!