Yonkers, NY, USA
$80k - $105k
Our client is a large manufacturer of food products with multiple facilities across North America and Europe. They are currently seeking a Control Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining existing instrumentation and control systems and designing/implementing new instrumentation and control systems in support of plant production, quality, GMP, and safety goals.
- So many potential career growth opportunities.
- Fantastic benefits.
- Challenging work.
- Stable employer!
- Learn the entire operation from the best engineering teams.
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities!
- New York City – so much to do!
- Design and supports both control and manufacturing execution systems.
- Support companywide infrastructure for existing systems and serve as a high-level resource for operating systems and applications for manufacturing processes.
- Conduct automation feasibility studies for practicality and potential return on investment.
- Prepare and submit the controls design and implementation phase of projects.
- Develop logic and algorithms for both discrete and analog control of processes.
- Develop HMI applications to meet the needs of operations and production managers.
- Assure the integrity of controls and information systems through security and redundant system backups.
- Provide operation, maintenance, and technical support/training to production and maintenance personnel.
- Maintain the health of Process Control Domain Infrastructure and existing Manufacturing Information Systems.
- Effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- 1-2 years of controls and instrumentation experience or 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment and a strong desire to learn controls engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more of the following: Wonderware System Platform & InTouch, Allen Bradley PLC systems (PLC5, SLC500, and ControlLogix) and associated I/O systems, Allen Bradley VFDs / Soft Starters / Servos, Allen Bradley Centerline MCCs, process instrumentation (analog valves & transmitters).
- Microsoft Windows and Server operating systems.
- Strong project and time management skills and demonstrated ability to complete projects in a timely manner within budget.
- Must be willing to support a 24/7 operation
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college/university with related coursework required.
Note: To comply with state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided as a guideline. The final salary offer will be determined based on factors such as work experience, education/training, key skills, and other considerations.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. Hiring company is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.