Control Engineer – PE
Remote, CO, USA
An established systems integrator is seeking a PE in Colorado to be a Controls Engineer/Project Manager. This company prides itself on allowing its employees the freedom to grow with them – anything you want to do, you can! Work from your home office in Colorado traveling less than 20%.
You will need to be able to work independently and as part of a project team. Experience in the water/wastewater industry is preferred and familiarity with PLCs, motor control panels, and motor control centers is required.
In this role, you will have variety in your day – from estimating to reading plans, completing specs, designing, and managing other engineers!
- Manage projects from inception through completion
- Review, redline, and approve system drawings in AutoCAD for each project
- Work with internal staff and external contractors and customers to execute projects smoothly
- Contribute to the ongoing development of AutoCAD standard symbols and drawings
- Work closely with multiple Team Members on a variety of projects
- PE License in Colorado
- PLC and HMI experience. (Allen Bradley preferred)
- Experience in the water/wastewater Industry (preferred)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- This position requires up to 20% travel
Why work here?
- 401k – 3% match
- Health insurance (75% of employee premium and 50% of dependents paid by employer)
- Generous PTO and paid holidays