Lexington, KY, USA
Take the next step in your career with this Control Engineer position in the Lexington, KY area! Great opportunity to work with a team of talented Controls and Mechanical Engineers to develop automation solutions. On this team you will ensure that customer satisfaction, quality, standards, and safety are at the forefront of their systems. Electrical Controls Engineers primarily work on the programming of PLCs, HMIs, robotics, etc. and schematic design. You will work with the latest technologies in the industry and have the opportunity for professional growth while developing advanced systems.
- AutoCAD Electrical design
- PLC programming
- Project management
- Customer interaction for scope and specification meetings will be required.
- Some Sales and Marketing activities
- Senior staff will provide guidance and support in activities until comfortable.
- Opportunities to work with machine vision, robotics, AGVs, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field OR 2-year degree pertaining specifically to automation and controls plus 5 years direct experience in Controls Automation design.
- Must have some AutoCAD or other CAD experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of PLC programming
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Organization and attention to details are a must.
- Flexible schedule and willing to work outside of Kentucky when required.
- Travel is less than 20%