Crothersville, IN, USA
$100-$110k Great benefits!
Join an established Systems Integrator to work on projects in Indiana and Kentucky. Experience with Allen Bradley Control Logix, Compact Logix, Micro Logix, and HMI screens experience is required.
The majority of the work will be in Kentucky and Southern Indiana with around 10% travel outside of that area.
- BS in software engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or a similar field is preferred.
- PLC (Allen Bradley preferred)
- Robotics (FANUC preferred)
- Motion Control
- Vision experience – a plus (Cognex and Keyence preferred)
Why work here:
- 401(k) (paid by the employer, 15% of salary)
- Performance-Based Bonus Program
- Health insurance (Full Family coverage paid by employer)
- Dental insurance (paid by employer)
- Vision insurance (paid by employer)
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay (13 days/yr)
- 2 Weeks Starting Vacation
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.