Concord, CA, USA
Working for a growing engineering firm that has built a team of talented engineers and technical professionals. They are an engineering and technical services firm specializing in industrial automation, controls, SCADA systems, business process engineering, and consulting for a wide array of industries. Their expertise spans all aspects of systems integration, including electrical design, instrumentation, control panel design/build, programming, and commissioning.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience developing PLC and HMI systems. The candidate will implement control strategies, design control panels, specify instrumentation, and program common PLC/HMI packages. The candidate must be comfortable working in an office environment and field environment. The position requires some travel domestically.
Duties & Responsibilities
- PLC Programming for modification and new logic based on control strategies and specifications
- HMI/SCADA programming from stand-alone to redundant distributed
- Design control panels and specify components, including drawing package
- Support the development of system specifications and sequence of operations based on client requirements
- Support the development control narratives and cause/effect diagrams
- Develop testing plans for factory and site testing
- Specify and configure instruments
- Support commissioning of systems (some remote travel required)
- Perform system commissioning and field support functions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited school
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of computer configuration and networking
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Self-motivated, energetic individual with a can-do attitude
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AutoCAD or MicroStation
Note: To comply with state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided as a guideline. The final salary offer will be determined based on factors such as work experience, education/training, key skills, and other considerations.
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!